Ronald @ Tellaq


I had planned to show you the Loonie skin and shape I won at Tellaq the other day. When I went back to confirm the slurl today I noticed it is no longer available in the lucky chair but you can still purchase it in store. The good news is that a brand new skin called Ronald is out and in the chair.
Skin - "Ronald Skin - Style 1" FREE in lucky chair at Tellaq
Eyes - "PBC Kate Eyes Latino" gift FREE Box from The Free Dove
Clothes - "Formal - Red" camping chair prize at Fantasia Fantasy Clothier

I waited about two hours but G was not lucky on the chair today. I did get lucky in another way to meet Adlai Rae who offered to be a model for me and show off this new prize as well as some other freebies. The shape shown is one Adlai made himself.

Skin - "Ronald Skin - Style 1" FREE in lucky chair at Tellaq
Eyes - "PBC Kate Eyes Latino" gift FREE Box from The Free Dove
Boxers - "Aidan" part of the 1L fatpack at INDI Designs that we previously blogged here.

Thank you Adlai!

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Themed inSL. ©2009|Present. Blogger under the hood.